Recommended Instructions and Use
IMPORTANT: Your dental professional will give you specific instructions based on your specialized treatment plan. Your dental professional may instruct you to wear your tray(s) up to multiple times a day depending on your needs.
It’s important to maintain good oral hygiene at home. This includes brushing at least twice a day, flossing properly and daily, and using any dispensed solutions provided by your dental professional.
If you find you cannot use your Perio-Care gel for any reason, contact your dental professional immediately.
Recommended Use For Trays:
1. Hold your tray(s) with the teeth-side down.
2. Apply a thin layer of Perio-Care gel inside each tray.
3. Place tray(s) onto teeth. Spit out any excess Perio-Care gel that may leak out of the tray(s) following placement in the mouth.
4. Wear tray(s) daily for 10-15 minutes or as directed by your dental professional. Tray(s) must be worn for a minimum of 10 minutes per treatment session to achieve clinical benefits of the Perio-Care gel.
5. Once tray(s) have been worn for allotted time, remove, and rinse mouth out and/or brush teeth to clear remaining Perio-Care gel.
6. Rinse your tray(s) with cold water and then let them dry.
Note: Trays can potentially be deformed and damaged by heat, including hot water. Only use cold water to rinse to maintain full functionality of your rays.
7. Wait at least 1 hour before using any other oral treatments.
Do not use Perio-Care for more than 7 days unless directed by your dentist or physician. Stop use and ask your dentist or physician if:
- Symptoms of wounds or inflammation do not improve within 7 days.
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children.
Children under 12 years of age should be supervised when using this product.